Superman Plus Costume

Muscle Chest Superman Plus Costume




Save the world from evil.
Stop Lex Luther with this Superman costume. The Muscle Chest Superman™ costume includes a red and blue jumpsuit with red attached boot tops, a red cape and a gold belt.
  • Available in Plus Size.
  • Includes: Jumpsuit/Boot Tops, Cape, Belt.
  • This is an officially licensed Superman™ costume. TM & DC Comics.


For this and more Superman Costume Items CLICK HERE


Rating: 
Reviewed by: Kimmer

Title: Great costume!

Bought this for an adult Halloween party. I got the matching Supergirl costume. This costume was great. My husband was comfortable, it was made well. Had to use overnight shipping due to time restraints but BuyCostumes offered overnight at a reasonable rate and we were quite happy. If you get this costume you really need to purchase the matching Superman "hair", everybody said that really made the costume!!
Rating: 
Reviewed by: ShannonK70
Location: Valparaiso, IN
Title: Fun Superman

I ordered the costume for my husband for Halloween. The top has the built in muscles, and it didn't really lie comfortably. It was a bit awkward unless he was donning the Superman pose - which he enjoyed to it's fullest (laugh). Other than that, it fit him well - plenty of room over the belly and shoulders. He wasn't comfortable with the design of the pants, so we bought some red shorts for less than $5 to complete the look. It was a bit hit - I'd do it again.
Rating: 
Reviewed by: Nuewz
Title: Star of the party
You will get good looks fit kind of funny but great costume.
Rating: 
Reviewed by: superdad

Title: best halloween costume

these costumes are top of the line for a small price this is the highest quality costume I have ever purchased

Rating: 
Reviewed by: horseman108
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut
Title: SUPERHERO'S
Last year I purchased the Batman Plus Costume and everyone thought that it was awsome! Well this year I purchased the Superman Plus Costume and I when I put it on it was a perfect fit and I felt like I was Superman and was the man of steel. I came down the stairs from the bedroom and my wife looked up and said Superman never looked better. I can't wait to go to the upcoming Holloween Party and let them meet the real Superman. Of course I hope none of the ladies have Kryptonite or they might take advantage of me. I am looking forward to buying more of your fantastic costumed in the future, Horseman108