Superman Wig Child

Superman Vinyl Wig Child




Get your very own Superman curl!
This accessory is black with the signature Superman curl in the middle of the forehead.

For this and more Superman Costume Items CLICK HERE


Rating: 
Reviewed by: saascostumelady
Location: Seattle WA

Title: happiest kids ever!
I purchased one in the child size and one in the adult size to fit on my child actors. We are using them as oompa loompa wigs for Willy Wonka and giving them a hit of spray paint in bright candy colors. When I brought the wigs out for fittings the director and I modeled them... all the kids got really excited. In the next week or so I will be ordering the rest and when we are done I will send photos! Thanks for a great product
Rating: 
Reviewed by: slmoss
Location: Kansas

Title: Cute
I thought this wig was great for the superman "effect". Made me laugh every time my son tried it on. The only complaint is that the material is difficult to get to lay down around the ears, but we will make due for the price.