Superman Dog Costume

Superman Dog Costume




Now man's best friend can leap tall buildings in a single bound!
Faster than a speeding bullet, your dog could be the hit of any costume party in this great Superman suit!!! Includes a great Superman Chestpiece with an attached cape, belt.
  • Available in sizes: Small (10-12 inches); Medium (14-16 inches); Large (18-20 inches). Measurements are from the back of the dog's neck to hind.
  • Includes: chestpiece with attached cape.
  • This is an officially licensed SUPERMAN™ product.

For this and more Superman Costume Items CLICK HERE


Rating: 
Reviewed by: Misbhavan
Title: Excellent company
This is the first dog I've ever dressed for Halloween and I got around to buying the costume very late. But the costume arrived the day they said it would and I was impressed by the quality of the garment. I will definitely buy again from buycostumes.com.
Rating: 
Reviewed by: WarriorFranki
Title: A real Super Dog!
I purchased this for my cute little puppy's first Halloween! 4 month old Guido was not happy while trying to get the costume on but posed very nicely for pictures. Did alot of chasing the cape, but it was fun watching him!
Rating: 
Reviewed by: Hankman2
Title: Great costume for our Great Dane
We have 5 month old great dane. We wanted to dress him up for Halloween. This was a great product. Hopefully we'll be able to find costumes that are bigger in size when he is full grown. He will be able to wear the cape again, but not the chest part or belt. I would order from here again!
Rating: 
Reviewed by: Beauboobala

Title: Superman
Loved the costume but directions on how to apply would be nice. Also, I'm a little guy and the chest piece is a little wide and my mom has to trim it so my legs don't get chaffed. Otherwise, I can't wait for Halloween!!

Rating: 
Reviewed by: Dee78
Location: US Army, South Korea

Title: So cute!
I have a beagle. My daughter and I really wanted to find an Underdog costume but we found ones cheaply made and others were pricey. This is the closest we could get and it looks so cute on our dog. I love the cape and the chest piece fits nicely. It's made out of decent material and I'm sure we're going to reuse it for next year's Halloween. :D

Rating: 
Reviewed by: GarnetFirebird
Location: Rochester, NY
Title: Great Costume
I bought a large and it fit my 65 lb. Lab-Shepherd Mix beautifully. (She's built more like a Lab.) The bottom strings on the chest plate were too short to go around her back but I tied the strings to each side of her belt. It worked great and helped to keep the belt in place. She wasn't bothered by the costume at all and it looked great on her. It was completely nonrestrictive and did not get in her way at all.